:::: MENU ::::
  • Welcome To Rakhshani Site

  • THE PLACE OF GAMERS

  • THE HOUSE OF EXPERTS

Monday 23 February 2015









I’m Waqar Ahmed Shah  Jeeandzai - a freelance web designer from Baluchistan University in the Pakistan.

Having studying a degree in (BSCS)  from the University of Balochistan, I spent 9 years working for digital and marketing agencies.  I have been working With Microsoft as a Student Partner Since 2013. I've been a freelancing since May 2012.
I’m primarily a web designer and front-end developer, with a fountain of knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Responsive HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Flash, Blogger,  WordPress & eCommerce development. But I also have experience in branding and print design (business cards, flyers, brochures, posters etc) too.
Email: Waqarrakhshani@gmail.com


0 comments:

For Any Request Or Problem On Rakhshani Site Contact us